Our philosophy at Castle View is all about making life easier. We recognise that it has been a tough year for many, but particularly for the over 55s. We understand how many have felt a heightened sense of isolation, found daily tasks harder than normal or had their beloved travel plans cancelled. That is why we are offering a complimentary ‘Staycation’ for up to seven nights for those who might be interested in living at Castle View, in one of our brand-new apartments, in our award-winning retirement development. But hurry, it’s for a limited time only and on a first come first served basis - simply call Ruth, Customer Care Manager on 01753 378 127.
* Terms & conditions:
1. ‘Have a break on us’ is complimentary, on a first come first serve basis for either an individual or couple who are interested in living at Castle View, subject to availability and dependent upon a short interview with the team at Castle View. Proof of identity and age (over 55s) will be required, plus for their own safety and in the interests of Castle View residents, confirmation of any current health conditions.
2. The offer is valid until December 31st 2020, up to a maximum of seven nights with the last night being 30th December 2020. Maximum of one complimentary stay per person/couple over the promotional period.
3. Temporary residents will receive a key(s) (or similar) for access to the development throughout the stay, enabling access as they wish, on the condition that (i) the temporary resident complies with the COVID 19 policy and (ii) the key(s) is returned at the end of their stay.
4. Parking is also subject to availability and that pets are not permitted, nor smoking.
5. Restaurant meals and bar drinks not included.
6. Temporary Residents will be invited to provide feedback on their stay which Castle View will be have the rights to use for promotional purposes as they see fit.
7. Whilst Castle View benefits from a high level of security, Castle View Retirement Village, Windsor, cannot accept responsibility for the security of their personal belongings during their stay and any loss or damage to such personal belongings will be at their own risk.